Stealth Vision Binoculars are a highly innovative pair of binoculars that are designed to offer exceptional clarity and sharpness of vision, making them an excellent choice for outdoor enthusiasts, hunters, birdwatchers, and anyone who requires a reliable and high-quality pair of binoculars.
These binoculars were conceived by Dr. John McCall, an optometrist. Dr. McCall came up with the idea of using ocular technology in the roof prism for the Stealth Vision binoculars.
This resulted in binoculars with the light gathering and crispness of a 10×50 binocular in a much smaller and lighter 10×42 design.
The Stealth Vision Binoculars are packed with a range of advanced features that set them apart from other binoculars in their class.
The first thing to consider when buying binoculars is the magnification power, and this model offers 10x magnification, which is more than enough for most outdoor activities. The 42mm objective lens provides a clear and bright image even in low light conditions, making it ideal for early morning or late evening observations.
One of the most important aspects of any binoculars is their size and weight, and this model is compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry with you on your outdoor adventures. The binoculars measure 5.8 x 5.1 x 2.2 inches and weigh only 1.34 pounds, making them a great option for those who want a portable and convenient device.
Another important feature of this model is the multi-coated lens, which enhances the image quality and reduces glare, giving you a clearer view of your surroundings. The binoculars are also nitrogen-filled, making them waterproof and fog proof, which is crucial for outdoor use in different weather conditions.
The center-focus knob makes it easy to adjust the focus and the diopter, ensuring that you get a clear and precise image every time. The binoculars also come with a durable carrying case, neck strap, and lens cloth, making them a complete package for your outdoor needs.
- High-Quality Optics: The optics on these binoculars are second to none, offering exceptional clarity and sharpness of vision.
- Night Vision Capability: The night vision capability makes these binoculars ideal for use in low light conditions, allowing you to see your target clearly.
- Durable and Waterproof Design: The rugged, weather-resistant design makes these binoculars ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments.
- Large Objective Lens: The large objective lens provides a wider field of view and a brighter image, making it easier to see your target.
- Price: The Stealth Vision Binoculars are relatively expensive compared to other binoculars in their class, which may make them out of reach for some budget-conscious buyers.
- Weight: The binoculars are slightly heavier than other binoculars in their class, which may make them less suitable for extended use.
In conclusion, the Stealth Vision Binoculars are a highly innovative pair of binoculars that offer exceptional clarity and sharpness of vision, making them an excellent choice for outdoor enthusiasts, hunters, birdwatchers, and anyone who requires a reliable and high-quality pair of binoculars. The night vision capability, durable and waterproof design, and large objective lens are just a few of the features that set these binoculars apart from other binoculars in their class. However, the high price and slightly heavier weight may be a drawback for some buyers. If you’re looking for a pair of binoculars that offer excellent optics, versatility, and durability, the Stealth Vision Binoculars are definitely worth considering.
You can get your pair of Stealth Vision Binoculars by clicking here.
Thanks for checking out our Best Rifle Scopes of 2015 rundown. Whether you are a hunter or a sport shooter, you know that your choice of a scope is one of the top factors in determining how accurately you’ll be able to shoot. A scope allows you to zoom in on your target and be able to lock in exactly where you want your shot to land.
All the top manufacturers have many good scopes on the market so the process of choosing the best is a difficult proposition. Ultimately it comes down to your budget and personal preference. Our guide should help you in determining what the best scope is to suit your (and your rifle’s) needs.
Types of Rifle Scopes
There are many different types of scopes, but they can for all piratical purposes be placed into three categories. It is important to understand the different types of scopes and the pros and cons to each one before purchasing one. Listed below are the three general categories of scopes on the market today.
1. Variable Scopes – By far the most common, variable scopes are useful if magnification of the target is needed for a clean shot. With these types of scopes, the shooter can adjust the magnification of the target that they are looking at. These types of scopes come in a variety of magnification variables, and depending on what you are hunting, this could be extremely important. Sniper rifles often use variable scopes, because sniper rifles are used at a much farther distance than a normal hunting rifle.
2. Fixed Scopes – These scopes can be a little less complicated than variable scopes, but they are also only better if people know exactly the specs they need when shooting their gun. You cannot adjust the magnification on fixed scopes like you can on variables. Therefore, these scopes are only recommended in certain occasions and for certain types of firearms.
3. Night Vision Scopes – These are specialty scopes. They can be combined as a variable scope or a fixed scope. What makes these scopes different is the fact that they are used for hunting at night or at times of day when there is a small amount of light to naturally see the target. Before choosing a night vision scope, you should make sure that it is worth it, because they will not be viable if you plan on hunting or shooting in the dark.
Best Rifle Scope Under $100
There are a lot of different rifle scopes that you can get for under $100. Just like any optical device, at this price point there is a mix of quality and less than optimal products. One product stands out. Our pick for the under $100 price point is the Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Riflescope, 4-12×40. It has a large list quality features, and it is made by Bushnell, one of the best rifle scope brands on the market.
- Low-light riflescope with 4-12x magnification and 40mm objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Multi-X reticle; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 100-percent waterproof/fogproof construction; 3.3 inches of eye relief
- Fast-focus eyepiece; measures 12 inches long
Best Rifle Scope Under $300
The Leupold 110798 VX-2 Riflescope, Wide Duplex Reticle, 8.80X Magnification, 3-9×40-Millimeter, Matte Black Finish delivers the performance and features that serious hunters demand. It has tactical power indicators, finger-adjustable click windage and elevation dials, and its brightness, clarity and contrast are good for low-light conditions.
- Tactile power indicator allows you to determine scope’s magnification without removing your eye from the eyepiece
- Upgraded Multicoat 4 lens system for excellent 94% light transmission in all light conditions
- Reticle has a larger center gate for lightening-fast target acquisition, even on a moving target
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
- Index Matched Lens System eliminates reflections and maximizes light transmission
Best Rifle Scope Under $500
Nikon makes our list in the under $500 category – the Nikon MONARCH 3 BDC Riflescope, Black, 4-16×50. This variable scope is by far one of the top rifle scopes on the marketplace today price ranged under $500. Nikon does not disappoint with this scope as it has many of the features that Nikon is known for using on their high end scopes.
- Featuring MONARCH 3 Eye Box Technology with 4-time zoom range and up to four Inch of eye relief
- Adjustments are made easy with Spring-Loaded Instant Zero-Reset Turrets
- A quick focus eyepiece allows the shooter to instantly bring the reticle into focus
- Ultra ClearCoat Optical System for up to 95% light transmission
- Optimized for use with Nikon’s Spot On Ballistic Match Technology
Best Rifle Scope $500 and above
Zeiss Optics are always at the top of the list when money is no object. The Carl Zeiss Optical Conquest HD5 5-25×50 Rapid-Z 1000 Ballistic Reticle Rifle Scope with Lockable Target Turret does not disappoint. It is the ideal scope for long range shooting, offering precision aiming with accurate holdover and wind-corrected information.
- German made
- HD lens system and T coatings for enhanced image quality
- Rapid-Z 1000 ballistic reticle provides numbered holdover lines for long-range shooting out to 1000 yards
- Sleek, compact tube design compared to other 25x scopes
- New 5-Year No Fault Policy + Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you need equal parts economy, endurance and 10x optical power, consider the Olympus 118760 Trooper 10×50 DPS R. This standard Porro Prism binocular brings sports enthusiasts to their game with easily focused, wide-angle views that are great for tracking – and keeping up with – fast moving subjects, and provide UV ray protection so you never have to worry about the sun. And maybe best of all, these binoculars spare the bank account besides.
With great optics as well as the wide angle view, the Trooper 10×50 DPS R is the perfect binocular to have during outdoor activities such as hiking, bird-watching, or sporting events.
Wide Angle Viewing
Great for viewing fast moving objects
UV Ray Protection
Protects your eyes from those damaging rays
Anti-reflective Lens Coating
Improves image brightness and clarity
Features and Benefits
- Wide-angle field of view for fast moving subjects
- Anti-reflective lens coating for better image brightness, contrast and quality
- Large center focus knob for fast, easy focusing
- Built-in dioptric correction adjusts to individual eyesight
- UV Protection for worry-free viewing
- New rugged, high-quality finish with sure-grip rubber coating
Visit DeerHuntingGuide.net for a Guide to Choosing the Best Hunting Binoculars.
Celestron’s new Nature DX Series is the perfect companion for the outdoors lover. These affordable yet feature-packed binoculars are designed specifically for beginning to intermediate users. With the Nature DX series, you’ll get the important features you’re looking for, like fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms, while staying within your budget.
You can feel confident taking Nature DX binoculars on any of your outdoor adventures. Even the full size models in the series are extremely portable and lightweight. Nature DX can withstand harsh weather; its fully waterproof housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas.
- BaK-4 Prisms w/ Phase Coating: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Allows maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- 6.5′ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Twist-up Eyecups
These are one of our favorite pairs of binoculars that are available at a very reasonable price.
Go here for a complete Celestron Nature DX Review.